||4-Hydroxybenzyl alcohol 4-O-bata-D-glucoside; 4-(hydroxymethyl)phenyl beta-D-glucopyranoside
||Root of Gastrodia Elata Extract
||98% by HPLC
||2 years when properly stored.
||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp
||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement
||Insoluble in chloroform, soluble in ethanol, no extraneous substance after being dissolved.
The Chinese herb gastrodine may be just as effective as conventional drugs for the treatment of vascular dementia, which occurs in some patients after a stroke. Vascular dementia is the second most common cognitive disorder, after Alzheimer's.
Researchers of china studied 120 stroke patients with vascular dementia. The patients were divided into two groups. The first group was given the gastrodine herbal compound granule three times a day for 12 weeks. The second group was given Duxil -- a conventional drug used to treat stroke-related dementia. Both treatments were dissolved in hot water, so the patients could take them orally.
1. Rhizoma Gastrodiae Extract has the sedation and analgesia effect.
2. Rhizoma Gastrodiae Extract can lower blood pressure, slower heart rate, and has the protection function for myocardial ischemia.
3. Rhizoma Gastrodiae Extract can use for treatment of cerebral thrombus.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages.