|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Senwayer Brand|
|Certification:||ISO, 9001, USP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Price:||Discount is possible if your order is big enough|
|Packaging Details:||1kg, 10kg, 25KG|
|Delivery Time:||within 2 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, Money Gram, Western Union, Bank Transfer.|
|Alias:||Albendazole, ALBENZA||Apparence:||Almost White Solid|
|Purity:||99%||Usage:||Veterinary Grade Albendazole|
anti allergy medicine,
anti histaminic drugs
Pharmaceutical Grade Powder Albendazole For Anti-parasitic CAS 54965-21-8
Molecular Structure of 54965-21-8 (Albendazole)
Molecular Weight : 265.33
Synonyms: Albendazole Bolus/tablet;O-Methyl N-(5-(propylthio)-2-benzimidazolyl)carbamate;Albendazole (CP/USP);Albenza (TN);Eskazole;Vermitan;(5-(Propylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl)carbamic acid methyl ester;Carbamic acid,[5-(propylthio)-1Hbenzimidazol- 2-yl]-,methyl ester;Methyl 5-(propylthio)-2-benzimidazolecarbamate;SKF-62979;Albendazole [USAN:BAN:INN:JAN];Albendazol [INN-Spanish];Bilutac;Carbamic acid, [5- (propylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]-, methyl ester;Albenza;methyl N-(5-propylsulfanyl-3H-benzoimidazol-2-yl)carbamate;Zental;Albendazole (JAN/USP);((Propylthio)-5 1H-benzimidazolyl-2) carbamate de methyle [French];Proftril;[5-(Propythio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]carbamic acid methyl ester;SKF 62979;Prestwick_675;SKandF 62979;Zentel;Albendazole cp2005;
Density: 1.3 g/cm3
Appearance: Colourless crystalline solid
Albendazole is a kind of broad spectrum thiabendazole class anthelmintics which can be applied by both human and animal. It can inhibit the parasite growth and reproduction by inhibiting the intestinal and absorbing the intracellular protein, resulting in the failure of parasite in sugar uptake which is indispensable for their survival, thus causing the endogenous glycogen depletion of insects and further inhibiting fumarate reductase system, preventing the generation of adenosine triphosphate, causing that the parasites are not be able to further survive and reproduce, and ultimately die due to energy depletion.
1. It can be used as anthelmintic which is effective in treating both animal gastrointestinal nematodes as well as liver trematode. It can also be supplemented into the feed.
2. It is a kind of efficient broad-spectrum anthelmintic. It is of both broad anti-worm spectrum and highest potency as a kind of benzimidazole derivative drug. It is appropriate for getting rid of roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, and whipworm and for treatment of various types of cysticercosis; it can also be used for getting rid of worm in animal.
3. It can be used to control cabbage downy mildew, rice blast, tobacco powdery mildew, and anthracnose, etc.
4. It is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic. It can be used to get rid of roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm, and whipworm.
5. The product is a high-efficient, broad-spectrum anthelmintic drugs; it has significant efficacy in treating fasciola, tapeworm, and lung & gastrointestinal nematodes. It is one the most potent drugs in benzimidazole derivatives and is listed as the primary choice of drugs in prevention and treatment of livestock and poultry parasitic disease. The product is effective in treating cattle, goat fasciola adults and larvae as well as fasciola gigantic with the worm reduction rate being as high as 90-100%. In recent years, it was found that the product has a strong effect on treating cysticercus bovis. After the treatment, cysticercus number was significantly reduced and the lesions also disappeared. In addition, the product can also be used for preventing parasitic infections, and thus having a good efficacy in promoting the growth of sheep as well as increasing the wool production output.
6. It can block the parasites’ absorption on various kinds of nutrition and glucose, resulting in parasite glycogen depletion, and finally causing the failure of the survival and reproduction of the parasite. It can be used to treat single or mixed infection caused by roundworm, pinworm, whipworm, and hookworm.
Roundworm disease and pinworm disease: take 400mg daily per time.
Hookworm disease, whipworm disease, stercoralis disease: take 400mg each time, 2 times a day, continue for 3 days.
Trichinella spirallis disease, take 600mg or 800mg daily in 2 times; a course of treatment is one week.
Neurocysticercosis take daily 18mg/kg in 2 times of oral administration; 10 days is a course of treatment; you can also extend the course to one month according to the specific disease situation.
Hydatid disease: take 20mg/kg daily in 2 times of oral administration with the course being 1 month; it usually needs multiple times of treatment.