Mitomycins-C Medical Raw Materials for Antineoplastic Chemotherapy Drug 50-07-7
Product name:Mitomycins C
Molecular Formula : C15H18N4O5
Molecular Weight: 334.33
CAS NO: 50-07-7
EINECS : 200-008-6
Merck : 13,6236
Index of Refraction: 1.68
Surface Tension: 77.2 dyne/cm
Density: 1.56 g/cm3
Flash Point: 305.6 °C
Enthalpy of Vaporization: 86.99 kJ/mol
Boiling Point: 581.8 °C at 760 mmHg
Vapour Pressure: 1.59E-13 mmHg at 25°C
Melting point : 360 C
Water solubility : soluble
Storage temp. 2-8°C
Solubility H2O: 4 mLial Stock solutions should be filter sterilized and stored at 2-8 °C in the dark., clear to slightly hazy, blue to purple
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong bases, strong oxidizing agents.
Jusheng Packing: 1)Aluminum Foil Bag: 100g, 500g, 1Kg 2)Fiber Drum: 25Kg
Jusheng Delivery Method: HKEMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, China Air Post etc.
Jusheng Clearance Rate: 100% Custom Pass, Diguised Package and Safe Delivery
Jusheng Delivery Time: 5-14 Working Days, Tracking Number Available
Jusheng Payment Terms: T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union and Bitcoin
Jusheng Origin: Hubei Province, China
Jusheng Brand Name: Jusheng Brand
Jusheng Production Capacity: 1000Kg/Month
Mitomycins C Description
Mitomycin C (MMC), an antineoplastic antibiotic derived from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, is a cell cycle-specific alkylating agent, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells. Therefore, it was served as a chemotherapeutic agent that has demonstrated its antitumor activity and has been used widely in treatment of various cancers.
Although it is active against a wide variety of tumors, newer agents have largely replaced MMC except in anal cancer; outside of the United States, MMC is infrequently used for treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and breast cancer.
Mitomycins C Application
- (1) It is a cell division inhibitors, nucleic acid inhibitors and phage inducer; an anti-tumor drugs in clinical use.
- (2) This drug has a broad anti-tumor spectrum, and effective for gastric cancer, breast cancer. It has a certain effect on lung cancer, liver cancer, malignant lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, reticular cell sarcoma, uterine cancer, leukemia, intestinal cancer and pancreatic cancer, but with a short remission. Combination with urokinase can improve the efficacy. The goods exert its function quickly, but the number of operators is not high, and it has a high toxicity. The goods and bleomycin as well as its derivatives ——doxorubicin are anti-cancer drugs of antibiotic which can disrupt DNA. It can depolymerize DNA in the cell, inhibit DNA replication in proliferating cell. The LD50 of intravenous injection of mice is 5ml / kg. It acts as an anticancer drugs, commonly used in the treatment of digestive system cancers.
How to proceed order
- Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country.
- You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;
- We send the detail price of our product and offer the suitable shipping method for reference.
- You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the detail address.
- We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.
- We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel.